Admissions & Discharge Coordinator - temporary until March 2019
37 hours per week
£21,074 per annum
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity to make a real difference?
Then look no further and come and join our team within Older People’s Short Stay. Working for the short stay service is a very rewarding career, where no two days are the same so the ideal candidate will share all our values and must have a ‘can do’ and flexible approach to their work!!
We are currently looking to recruit 2 experienced, ‘forward thinking’ and highly organised individuals, who thrive in a fast paced environment to join our team as Admission and Discharge Co-ordinators. This is a new role for the service and will join our multi-disciplinary team to make a real impact by…
- Ensuring the service has a consistent approach to all customers’ admissions and discharges. Be a confident and credible member of the team who can work in partnership with others but also in isolation.
- Developing a strong professional and appropriate relationship with customers and their families.
- Instilling confidence and assurance to people who use our service and their families.
- Ensuring person centred and individualised support plans are in place.
The ideal candidate will be an effective multi tasker who is able to ‘think on their feet’ in a methodical way and act in the best interest of our customers and service. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to enable you to form strong relationships with others. You will be able to problem solve and make recommendations when required to find effective solutions to issues.
Excellent ICT skills and the ability to be professional are key, to ensure an excellent service is delivered at all times. You will be able to maintain accurate and detailed records both manually and electronically at all times and be supportive to the wider team.
You will have a good understanding of our values (REACH) and apply these standards in your everyday work, practice and behaviours.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Eddie Cheung, Head of Service on 0161 253 6834 or via email at email@example.com
This post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
For further information about the role, please read the Job Description.
If these positions sound interesting then we want you to apply
- Completed application form
- Covering letter of no more than 1 side of A4 explaining why you want to work for Persona
- Completed core attributes analysis for the role
- Send this to the Workforce Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 5pm on 6th November 2018 after which date we will shortlist candidates for interview.