Welcome to the Persona Stakeholder Forum!!
Do you want to make a difference.... then join us today!!
About the forum
The purpose of the Stakeholder Forum is to ensure that Persona has a cohesive, transparent and collective approach to our priorities and business. We value the feedback of all our stakeholders and it is important that that we listen, understand and respond to their feedback, views and/or suggestions.
We will work with members to get feedback, influence and shape the delivery and direction of our services to ensure that we are offering high quality and effective services that people will want and choose both now and in the future. It is important we provide and offer a positive customer experience that is to the satisfaction and expectations of all our customers and their families.
Aims & Objectives
Members will get involved in a number of areas of the business and ensure that there is regular communication between all our key stakeholders, members of local communities and Persona.
The forum will deal with areas including:
- Provide advice and information on experiences of social care/ Persona services.
- Consult and provide feedback on any identified areas in relation to Persona services.
- Ensure that the customer experience and satisfaction is at the heart of what we do.
- Ensure excellent communication, both with each other and the wider staff group.
- Being a key part of Persona for any key issues to be openly discussed, innovating and generating ideas.
- Represent Persona at events and activities as appropriate.
How can I find out more/ join the forum?
For further information about the Stakeholder Forum and/or about how you could involved, please call Catherine Nugent on 0161 253 5337 or email email@example.com.
Please click here to download our 'Members Recruitment Pack - Full'
Please click here to download our 'Members Recruitment Pack - Easy Read'
Getting to know our forum members
We believe that involvement from the members of our stakeholder forum is key to our success. We currently have a number of key members with a range of skills, talents and expertise - click here to find out a bit more about them!!