Casual Building Support Worker
Hours - casual as and when required including evenings and weekends
£9.62 per hour rising to £9.81 per hour on successful completion of training and probationary period
We are currently recruiting Casual Building Support Workers to work across our LD Day Services, across Bury. You will be expected to work flexibly working evenings and weekends. We want people with the right attitude, who share our values and purpose.
You will be required to carry out the following tasks:-
- cleaning duties
- routine internal and external checks in the establishment and report incidents
- open and close the building as and when required
- set up and take down equipment as required by any hirers of building
- assist in the cleaning of the building before and after events
The hours of work will be based on an average of 16 hours per week to be worked predominately at evenings and weekends
Your duties will be carried out in accordance to bookings of the centres and can be between the hours of 9am to 10pm at night.
In return for your contribution we will support you throughout your career and we provide a wide range of employee benefits, career development and lifestyle support services to ensure that you too feel supported, fulfilled and valued from day one of your employment with us. For more details on learning & development, click here.
For further information about the role, please read the Job Description.
If this position sounds interesting then we want you to apply
- Completed application form
- Covering letter of no more than 1 side of A4 explaining why you want to work for Persona
- Completed skills and values analysis for the role
- Send this to the Workforce Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 5pm on 14th March 2021 after which date we will shortlist candidates for interview.
Interviews will be held via Zoom video conferencing, if you do not have the facilities to have an interview via zoom please state this on your application form and we will discuss alternative interview arrangements with you.