Cost of Living Payment - Guidance on getting an extra payment to help with the cost of living if you’re entitled to certain benefits or tax credits.   


Citizens Advice can help to ensure that you or someone you support are receiving the benefits that you are entitled to. Click here.


For advice and links from Bury Council's Hardship Help page, including Community Hubs, click here.


Dosh Financial Advocacy supports people with a learning disability to manage their money. Visit their website here or watch a short film about them here.


Pension Credit - According to the Citizens Advice Bureau, nearly 9 out of 10 claims for Pension Credit are successful and in Greater Manchester there are already over 70,000 residents receiving their Pension Credit entitlement. You can check eligibility by phone in 15 minutes with Citizens Advice (link above).


The one thing everyone over 66 needs to know - Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert