In order for us to successfully support people to live their best life, we start by supporting our staff - we’re a people business and we know that good quality support comes from having a good workforce.
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice, offering a friendly, flexible working environment and a good reward and benefit package (subject to Terms and Conditions).
Our benefits include:-
- Competitive pay
- Discounted gym membership
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- Pension with employer matched contributions up to 6%
- Life cover which is 3 x annual salary
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible Working
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Flexible working option
- Free uniform for front line staff
- Free Disclosure & Barring Scheme (DBS) check
- A range of training and development opportunities
- Annual PersonAwards - Employee Recognition Ceremony
- Varied Wellbeing offer including:
- Staff Intranet Wellbeing Hub, which is regularly updated and is full of ideas on how to stay well physically and mentally, plus staff's own wellbeing stories.
- A team of trained Mental Health First Aiders, whom staff can contact in confidence for support and guidance with any issues they may have.
- Regular wellbeing sessions and events which change from year to year - for example, cinema club, #BookChat, fully funded #TakeTimeTuesday sessions (focusing on stretching, breathing and mindfulness), free massages to celebrate Persona's birthday, funding towards entries into the Bury 10k, a walk up Mount Snowdon and the Heaton Park Memory Walk.
- A range of discounts and offers with local companies including
- reduced season ticket with Metrolink
- discount with Cuppaccinos bistros across Bury
- discount with Generations Hair and Beauty
- reduced Hi-Life 2 for 1 discout card
- discount on monthly bus tickets with FirstBus
We believe that our workforce are key to our business and we involve our employees in how the organisation runs. We have an active Employee Forum who play a key role in communication and improving the business – both for customers and employees. We also have a Staff Director on our Board in order to ensure that employees’ views are represented at the highest level.
If you want to register your interest in working for Persona please complete and submit the Contact Us form.