In order for us to successfully support people to live their best life, we start by supporting our staff - we’re a people business and we know that good quality support comes from having a good workforce.
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice, offering a friendly, flexible working environment and a good reward and benefit package (subject to Terms and Conditions).
Our benefits include:-
- Competitive pay
- Discounted gym membership
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- Pension with employer matched contributions up to 6%
- Life cover which is 3 x annual salary
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Flexible working option
- Free uniform for staff whose roles require it
- Free Disclosure & Barring Scheme (DBS) check
- A range of training and development opportunities, included a fully funded Level 2 Qualification in Health and Social Care
- Annual PersonAwards - Employee Recognition Ceremony
- Varied Wellbeing offer including:
- Staff Intranet Wellbeing Hub, which is regularly updated and contains access to our Employee Assistance Programme PAM Assist (refer yourself for free counselling or marriage guidance; get debt advice and much more) as well as other support organisations and is full of ideas on how to stay well physically and mentally, plus staff's own wellbeing stories.
- Wellbeing Champions for menopause, men's support and for mental health, including a team of trained Mental Health First Aiders, whom staff can contact in confidence for support and guidance with any issues they may have.
- Regular wellbeing sessions and events which change from year to year - examples of past and present offers include: cinema club, #BookChat, Persona Menopause Café, fully funded weekly wellbeing sessions (focusing on stretching, breathing and mindfulness), free massages to celebrate Persona's birthday, funding towards entries into the Bury 10k and the Heaton Park Memory Walk plus a charity walk up Snowdon.
- A range of discounts and offers with local companies including
- reduced season ticket with Metrolink
- discount with Cuppaccinos bistros across Bury
- discount with Generations Hair and Beauty
- reduced Hi-Life 2 for 1 discount card
- We are a Living Wage Employer and for 95% of staff we pay above the living wage, please click the below image to find out more:
We believe that our workforce are key to our business and we involve our employees in how the organisation runs. We have an active employee forum called Staff Your Voice, who play a key role in communication and improving the business – both for customers and employees. We also have a Staff Director on our in order to ensure that employees’ views are represented at the highest level.
If you want to register your interest in working for Persona and get email updates on any new job vacancies, please complete and submit the form.