Registered Manager – Supported Living
£33,782 per annum rising to £34,728 per annum on successful completion of training and probation period
We believe that having the opportunity to make a positive difference in people’s lives is why people work in social care. We also believe that work should be fun – we spend too much time doing it for it not to be. Our business is our people and to allow people to do the best possible in their job we believe in a person centred and flexible approach.
If you believe that too, then maybe we should get to know each other better?
Persona is an organisation with an exciting future. We have a unique opportunity to be part of the solution and shape the future of social care. As part of our approach to embracing this we’re looking for an experienced Registered Manager, with the right attitude and values who will fit into our team and enhance it even more.
We are passionate about our values and believe the key to great support, comes through creative teams of people who are engaged in the organisation and have a shared purpose – that is what you are there to create in the role of the registered manager.
The role will require someone who is innovative and has a passion for business development, who will be focussed on ensuring the supported living service is managed effectively, whilst also working towards the future of our services. This will require robust planning and risk assessment, to managed complex care, challenging behaviour, and seeking of solutions to enable customers to live in their own home.
The service consists of 32 Supported living properties, providing person centred care and support for adults with a learning disability. The role will see you having oversight of a number of individual teams that are a part of the Supported living service. Within the service there are approximately 220 staff and 113 customers receiving a mix of 24-hour support and smaller packages of care.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a business acumen and can utilise their understanding of risks and opportunities to create solutions.
- Has the ability and experience to remote manage and manage their time effectively.
- Passionate for maintaining and improving compliance, quality standards and delivering positive outcomes.
- Is driven and motivated to improve customer and staff experience.
- Is process driven and experienced in leading teams through change, development, implementation and embedding of new and existing systems and processes.
- Is a strong team player and has the ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external partners.
- Is able to demonstrate a comprehensive skills of MS office and other IT packages.
This role will include occasional evening and weekend working and providing on-call on a rota basis.
If you’ve ticked all the boxes so far you should definitely apply as we’d love to meet you.
For all roles applicants will require a satisfactory disclosure and barring service (DBS) check is also required.
For further information about the role, please read the Job Description.
To find out more about Supported Living, click here.
If this position sound interesting, then we want you to apply
- Completed application form with a full employment history, training and details of 2 referees
- Covering letter of no more than 1 side of A4 explaining why you want to work for Persona
- Completed core attributes analysis
- Send this to the workforce team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 29th February 2021 after which date we will shortlist candidates for interview. Interviews will be held via Zoom video conferencing on 2nd March 2021
If you do not have the facilities to have an interview via zoom please state this on your application form and we will discuss alternative interview arrangements with you.