Below is a selection of some recent compliments that we have received.
- Just a kind word to you all. Thank you to all of you who have helped myself and Barry in the time we have lived here, he enjoyed being with all our friends. A special thank you to Wendy who was very supportive to Barry and myself at the time and needed some help and comfort.
- We just want to say that Maurice has really enjoyed his time at Red Bank (nearly 7 years) and everyone has been so very kind to him especially the last few years. Thanks again. All his family.
- I would like to say thank you to Persona, especially the following two carers, Mark and Sheila for going above and beyond the call of their duty. I cannot commend them enough and in my eyes should be rewarded.
- Poem: Our Catherine is a lovely lass, She’s class! She also has a certain grace, I hope she stays working at Peachment Place! I’d like dear Catherine for a daughter, we’d do the things we shouldn’t ougth’er.
- More than happy with all carers. I cannot complain about one. Happy about times of calls being spot on.
Find out more about our services .