Below is a selection of some recent compliments that we have received.
- May I say that this has been the most remarkable review that I have ever carried out!!! There are so many improved areas their life, it’s exceptional and just wonderful for them. The staff team should be extremely proud, these kind of accomplishments are rare and achieving so much is a testament to you all!!! It’s been heartwarming and delightful to see!!
- Gavin and ourselves are very lucky to have such good people looking after Gavin. He always looks very happy when we visit. We do appreciate what you do for him. Thank you for everything. Colin and Kath McIntosh
- I’m very impressed with Kay who is working at 69 today. She seems very thoughtful, kind & sensible.
- Janet (John’s sister) is okay with him going by train to Llandudno on Thursday. She trusts that we will oversee him and his safety. She is aware that he wears a face mask when out and about and is highly conscious of good hand hygiene. She thanked the team for all the work they do in supporting him. She feels that John is having a great life and is happy.
- Seeing how well Nigel is keeping is a credit to you all. He was Joan's reason for living and completed her life. Sorry if iI seemed to rush away, but felt a bit emotional when you were leaving. Once again thanks for bringing Nigel and hope to see him again in the future.
- My children, Alison, Christopher and Kristin, cousins of Nicholas, and I, are conscious tomorrow is the first anniversary of his death, and so we send you this photo of him to thank you for looking after him so kindly for so long a time. Thank you also for looking after his remains. We hope you are all keeping safe and well. Eventually we shall come out from these dark days.
- What a lovely service at Fir Street It was my first visit, lovely staff and very homely. I understand it’s been a difficult transition with time, and not a lot of info etc, but the team have got to know him really well in a short time.
- Thanks for sharing this, MDT working at its best and why I am so proud to work on the team and also have the opportunity to work with excellent provider staff, an excellent piece of person centred working.
- Pass on our thanks to the team as we understand it is a difficult role doing 1:1 with any individual. It is recognised that the success of Jessica's community placement is a result of her support.