Below is a selection of some recent compliments that we have received.
For more information about the specific location please click on their logo.
- Everyone at Sunnybank are so helpful and nice and I was warmly received.
- 110% happy, the team supports Sean and all the family. An amazing group of professional, caring people. Treated with Respect and Dignity: Absolutely! All Sean's needs are met with care, respect and communicated to him appropriately. A person centred approach is used at all times, Sean chooses what he likes to do and loves that he can discuss this with staff. Keep doing what you are already do! You are a fantastic team with an amazing leader. I would like to know how to give feedback to the company to tell them how amazing you are.
- In response to the Persona-wide nomination for Social Covid Hero Award at the North West Regional GB Care Awards, via Facebook: "My Daughter attends Bolton Road and I've never known them to receive an award while she's attended…the staff are fab andkept her safe the whole time." Maxine
- You are my hero’s, keep working hard and stay safe. Love Ruby and Mummy
- Sorry I can’t share my birthday with you, I miss you all, thank you for checking on us every week and the facetime chat, it cheered us up, Keep safe, lots of love Helen & Lisa
- Helen’s support workers at Day Services, an absolute essential in Helen’s care and support, and mine. They’ve checked on us regularly and face timed us, whilst going to work every day when they have their own families at home xx Massive thank you. Lisa Greenhalgh
- We would like to thank you for keeping going and keeping Nicole safe and well these past few weeks and giving her some normal. Stay safe and well Nicole and family
- Thank you all for the service you are providing in these difficult times, stay safe, Lillian and Roger
- Thank you very much for looking after me all year round, love from Irene
- To Joanne and Team, We just wanted to say THANK YOU to you all for a great night on Friday. We all had a good time- especially Sean and Felicity! We think Sean is very lucky to attend a centre where there are such lovely, dedicated, professional and fun staff. Thank you for everything you all do for Dean and supporting him to do his best. See you at the next event. :), the Hope family
- The team I work with have always found that the team at Bolton Road have really excellent communication with us and whatever our people or the team need they are always on hand to help us, guide us with whatever we may need, they go above & beyond, have a great sense of humour which is really needed in this kind of job. Our clients are very happy to go the centre because they have a nice time and feel safe and secure in the knowledge that they are with people who actually care about their wellbeing. It's a lovely feeling when you drop them off in the morning and you are welcomed like part of a big family. They also make a decent brew and a biccie! Debbie
Lee Sawbridge, Support Worker & member of staff
The Elms core base staff show their dedication, caring and enthusiasm to a customer whom I support. They are always welcoming and engaging and always have a cup of tea waiting for him by the time he is seated! They are so hard-working and the customer enjoys his time with the support staff, where he showed reluctance beforehand.
Via Shared Lives
Hello Mo, we hope you're doing well, many thanks for finding Denise the Thursday place at the Elms. It made a difference for the better, immediately, she loved being there. Last night, whilst ironing for today, she told us that 'Redbank' (The Shaw centre) was closed and she was going to 'the placement' (her name for the Elms). So we explained the situation and said that the Elms was just on Thursdays. She then told us that it was 'too cold to go to Redbank'. She's gone to the Shaw centre this morning but she's fell in love with the Elms. We were surprised that she's ready to drop the Shaw centre so quickly. Hopefully she will have the opportunity for more days in the week with Persona in Bury, Thanks again, Jo and Chris.
Paul Copley Bratt, customer's relative
We could not manage without the help from Elton, the staff are all helpful and work very hard. They are first class.
Feedback from parents from Covid-19 Survey
- We have felt fully supported. Julie contacted us throughout lockdown up until she was able to offer Adam some sessions at Elton. You have all been amazing throughout. Always supported, I have felt happy to leave Adam at his sessions. Adam loves whatever you are doing with him.
- Thanks for keeping us updated and checking in on us to make sure he was OK. Morgan is happy enough just coming and chatting.
- You did everything to make Ash feel safe, you are incredible, fantastic, brill. You went above and beyond and couldn’t have done more. You are all so wonderful and caring. A big thumbs up from me and Ash.
- I am very happy with the support I received, I was still kept active. Thank you from me and my mum. Asim
- Staff supported me to facetime my friends and other staff members. Thank you Bernie for cooking, it was tasty. Usma Afzal
- Julie made sure I was in touch with everyone by ringing and I went to another centre before coming back to Escape. Thank you from me and my family. Chloe
I don’t think you realise how much our family appreciate what you do for us! The family would be unable to cope without (Escape). I know my daughters are well looked after and cared for and they always come home happy. They also look forward to coming every day.
When you came to visit me about my second daughter (who I hope will come to Escape when she leaves school) my heart was pounding because she has very different needs and I was worried she may not be suitable! I knew within minutes that Julie had recognised what needs my daughter has and she reassured me that we could give her a great time and help maintain or improve her skills!
My family works hard to stay strong and stay as family and by giving us a break and helping our daughters build up social skills and new opportunities this makes us very happy.
The staff at Hoyles are welcoming, friendly and very professional. They provide the customers with a lovely, warm atmosphere.
Sue Colleron, customer
They are very caring and considerate people it’s a pleasure to know them.
Sue Macdonald, customer
Since I have attended Re-Start Caroline, Jane, Natasha, Liz, Gemma and Jeanette have touched my heart.
They have boosted my confidence and made me feel good about myself.
I have made many new friends – Lynda, Jenny and Liz to name a few.
Now I think “Do You Know What” Maybe you CAN do it Sue!